Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Buckle Down!

So I have way to much work to do; it's a bit ridiculous. That being said I am a casting machine. The slip-casting is going well it is taking longer than I thought,(about 40 min from pouring slip into mold till I can crack it and remove object) but I am digging on the new style of work. I think it has a lot of potential if I can just make enough for senior show. I have found an interesting side affect of the castings are the flashing that I cut off. Now I just need to find a use for them.









Critique was stressful today. It never seems like I can get enough work done to make myself or Albion happy. I guess I am just going to have to buckle down more. My social life is starting to look like a thing of the past; balance is just not in the cards right now.

In other news Fire Scooter is this Saturday. I can't wait I need to blow off some stress. Plus I just found out in addition to the torches my friend Wunetu has some firecrackers. I'll post pictures of the epic event after it happens. Wish me luck and a fire extinguisher!

No comments:

Post a Comment